Question
Posted by: ogie | 2011/06/03

swing musk party

I have been invited to a swing musk party and have not been to one,I am single &  37 years old. What should I do, the rule is that when you select a partner you have to use a condom.

Swinging parties are mostly organized between couples. It is really a choice that every individual have. The main thing is that you have to look after yourself on an emotional but also very important after yourself on a physical level – take all possible precautions. Do not engage in any sexual activity that you feel not comfortable of prepared for. You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

7
Posted by: Ogie | 2011/06/06

I wen''t and it was fun &  exciting.

Reply to Ogie
Posted by: Bee-bee | 2011/06/03

Speel met vuur en jy verbrand jou vingers!

Reply to Bee-bee
Posted by: Romany | 2011/06/03

Sorry what is the question?
Or do you just feel like telling someone that you are invited this uhmmmmmmmm " party" ?

Reply to Romany
Posted by: gogga | 2011/06/03

That is just disgusting. How low-life must you be to actually concider accepting this invitation..... No wonder you are 37 and single. Who wants a partner that takes part in things like this?

Reply to gogga

That is just disgusting. Dont go, stay home, and read the bible instead and confess your sins.

Hey Ogie, i have aslo never been to one but would like to go to one. Could you please provide more information. If you wish i could give you my mail address.

Posted by: sexologist | 2011/06/03

Reply to sexologist