Question
Posted by: jane | 2010/04/18

swing

hey can u pls tell me whether sex swing is a normal thing or is it bad? what good and bad effects can it have?

all relationships are different and thus what is normal for one may not be normal for others. thus i cannot speculate the neg / positive effects of swinging on a relationship.

however, a good relationship is based on respect, equality and communication. in such relationships, an informed decision regarding swinging can be made.

6
Posted by: Amy | 2010/04/21

I think Jane is referring to a swing, not swinging. Am I right? I think it could spice up your sex life and could be a good thing. I think the penetration would be unbelievable and something you could not achieve without the motion of a swing.

Reply to Amy
Posted by: buda | 2010/04/19

It has all to do with swinging . You are giong to start worrying iwould happen if the other person is better than you and your partner start talking about the good sex he had with thislady. You will be stressed out.

Reply to buda
Posted by: jane | 2010/04/19

i will feel very bad if i see him with smone else.but what does it have to do with this?

Reply to jane
Posted by: topdog | 2010/04/19

if both are fine with swinging then good.how do u feel when u see ur partner with someone else....???

Reply to topdog
Posted by: XXX | 2010/04/19

I seriously doubt whether " swinging"  can be good for a marriage.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/04/19

Reply to sexologist