Posted by: CECILY ENSLIN | 2009-08-06

Hi There,
Please can you put my mind at rest
Everyday we have to blow into the AlcoBlow, as we work on a Rifinery.
Everyday I come on to this refinery, and blow into that breathalyzer, and I have seen the same tissue being used to just wipe those same germs all over the apparatusIs
IS THIS a health risk, given the amount of people blowing into the same apperatuce?
Thank You

Dear Cecily
Yes it is a health risk - they should use alcohol impregnated wipes and clean the mouthpiece with a clean wipe after each person!

Posted by: pp | 2009-08-06

According to the law , they must use a clean tissue everytime,do you have a IR section, report that to them.

Reply to pp