Posted by: Concerned | 2009-08-31

Swine Flu

Hi there. I' ve been reading a bit about the swine flu. two weeks ago I had severe nauseau and was very dizzy. I stayed in bed and felt much better later on during the day. Yesterday, I had a dizzy spell again and felt nauseaus and uncomfortable the whole day. My skin was sensitive and I felt a bit feverish. By bedtime I was so bloated I looked like a 6 month pregnant fairy! It felt like someone was standing on my tummy and I battelled to breath. Eventually at 10pm I vomitted and felt a bit better. I' m at work today, feeling a bit tender with a head ache, but no flu-like symptoms. Should I go and have myself tested for swine flu?

Dear Concerned
If you don't have a fever more than 38 degrees and no flu symptoms, no, then it is not necessary.