Posted by: i got mail-is it true? | 2009-08-24

swine flu

Hi All

Please refer to below email from my sister who works in a Pathology lab –  Century City!

Lets take care ourselves and families

Hello you guys

I thought I should let you know that about 80% of swine flu tests that we are doing is coming back positive!! So according to our lab tests the virus of this flu is weak against ONLY Vit C!!! So… ..

Get to the chemist or clicks and get the VIT C tablet and give it to your families immediately!!. It is sold in 100mg, 300mg and 1000mg doses. For the body to fight the virus you need to take a dose of 900mg PER DAY!! So don’ t buy the 1000mg one as the body will not absorb 1000mg at a time. Rather buy the 300mg tablet and take it THREE times a day.That goes for EVERYONE IN THE FAMILY PLEASE!!! Especially the ones that has a weak immune system. For Cammie and Jayden they must get at least 300mg per day to keep the virus at bay, so get them the 100mg tablet and give it to them three times per day from NOW until it is SUMMER !!!!

Dear I got mail
Vit C is a good supplement to take for any viral infection. Vit C has however not been suggested by any reputable health organization ( World health organization or National institute for communicable diseases) in the Swine flu update brochures that I received as THE main treatment for swine flu so far..