Posted by: Swimmer | 2009-03-19

Swimming is it good enough?

Thanks Doc, yes was wandering for weight loss and cellulite.

I do hate running, but love walking, so I shall try and add that into my schedule.

I did not realise that my goal should be to get fit, I am constantly just thinking about losing weight, that is probably why I am not. I will concentrate on getting fit

I feel great already just thinking about it.

Hi Swimmer

No problem, sorry again about the delay, hopefully I will be more dilligent in the future.

I think it would help to add a bit of walking. But don't deviate too far from what you enjoy. I am a big believer that if you do what you enjoy, then it will work out in the long term. And this is a long term thing, so enjoyment really is key.

And fitness is what it's about - a short term goal, provides some encouragement, and a next goal as well.

Posted by: Swimmer | 2009-03-19

I apologise for previous question, where are you?

Reply to Swimmer