Question
Posted by: Thando | 2011/02/22

Swelling on left leg

I was diagnosed with TB 10 years ago, and whilst in hospital I developed swelling on my left leg. The swelling generally gets worse after exercise, when its hot or toward the end of a long day. I saw an ad for Antistax on TV, can I use this to manage the swelling on my leg?

Hallo Thando
The swelling of the leg could be due to damage you sustained to the glands in the groin (maybe due to the TB)I don't think the Antistax will make much of a difference. Let your doctor have a look as you may need to use a blood thinner or a compression stocking on the leg to help the blood and lymph circulation

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/02/22

Hallo Thando