Question
Posted by: concerned | 2009/02/12

Swelling of glands

I need to know when you are infected with the HI Virus, do all glands (neck, arm oit and groin) swell at the same time (and how big do they swell) or could it cause swelling in you neck glands only. My gland below my jaw and behind my ear seems to have swollen. I had a sexual encoutenter 6 months ago and didnt use proetcion...bright I now

Dear Concerned
HIV may cause general gland swelling in neck, groin and armpits. You probaby have an infection somewhere in the head or neck area. But maybe you should go for a screening test for HIV, just for your own peace of mind?