Question
Posted by: BUBBLY88 | 2011-09-29

swelling around womb

i recently had abnormal period paind while my flow was very light and had pains on my right ovary.the gaena said i have swelling around my womb bt nothing serious and im booked to come back for papsmear late this month...my question is with all this ovary problem and now my womb,what are my chances of conceiving naturally?im 23 years old,neva used contraceptive before.in february i did an operation to remove cyst from my left ovary and clean my womb but so far i havent seen any changes.

regards!

You would need specific tests to see if you are able to conceive.