Question
Posted by: Thully | 2011/09/07

Swelling

Every morning when I wake up my body is sollen, especially my feet, hands and face. And it is very painful, feels like i have needles... Usually this happens a lot in summer, then i get to have headaches and my nose is blocked almost half of the morning. What could be the problem. Kindly help

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

many diseases can be linked to swelling e.g. heart, liver and kidney problems. A homeopathic remedy is Apis that has these symptoms. I suggest you consult with a health practitioner to get a more detailed case history and give you a diagnosis.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za