Posted by: huss07 | 2010-10-22

i had my gall bladder removed open surgery, its been 10 months now i notice some swelling and no pain. what could it be? worried.
could it be because of the sewing of the wound?
2. is there medicine i coild take to clean my appendix?

The swelling of your abdomen could be normal or due to another form of pathology, like IBS. Therefore, I suggest that you consult your gastric surgeon for an opinion and examination.

Poor bowel function is a common culprit for abdominal extension. Try adding fibre capsules to your diet, as this might alleviate your abdominal extension. Certain medication can also be the cause and you should therefore, consult your pharmacist to discuss all possible side effects of your chronic medication.

Fibre capsules will help to "cleanse" your bowel but there is no medication that I am aware of that will clean your appendix.