Question
Posted by: Worried | 2011/02/15

Sweet body odour

For the past week or so I am emitting a sweet body odour instead of the normal sweat odour. My diet has not changed except for the fact that I am eating less to get control over my weight. I have lost 2,5kg last month and hope to continue. I am also more active to aide this. I also have more pain in my legs (specially at night) and a heavy wieghty feel in my upper arms when doing mundane things such as washing dishes, hanging up the washing etc. I am insulane resistant but not dabetic yet and have high colesterol and high blood pressure. Should I worry?

Hallo Worried
You could maybe just check your urine at the GP or pharmacy - you may have ketones on the breath due to taking in too little calories while on the diet or you may have a urine tract infection. Ensure that you follow a balanced diet - see
http://www.health24.com/dietnfood/Healthy_diets/15-4673.asp

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/02/15

Hallo Worried