Posted by: Samantha | 2009-09-01

Sweaty underarms

I am 23 years old, and have a BMI of 19. I have never had a sweating problem. Suddenly after mid winter arrived, I started sweating under my arms. It was a problem because I was already cold, and then the fabric under my arms would get wet from the sweat, and then I’ d have cold wet under arms. It was uncomfortable, but I thought it would pass, I figured it was from the winter fabrics or something. It’ s warmer now, and even though I’ m wearing sleeveless tops, I’ m still sweating! It’ s cold, uncomfortable, and embarrassing. What must I do to stop it?

Hallo Samantha
If it is just under your arms, it may be due to overactive sympathetic nervous system (hyperhidrosis). Try Driclor or Perspirex - find at pharmacies.