Posted by: MELANIE | 2010-05-14

sweaty palms and feet

since i was in primary scholl, i sufferred from sweaty palms and feet, at times they would sweat so much, i would need to put a face towel over my books to write

they normally sweat when im nervous, in a rush.
in summer they sweat and swell up at times
it becomes so uncomfy at times, my feet slip from my sandals and im embarrassed to shake hands

im not sure what to do about this, what op to go for as i have reached breaking point. please help

It sounds like if you suffer from hyperhidrosis. Unfortunately, there is no real cure for this condition. You can however, have botox injected in the problematic areas, as this will alleviate your symptoms for a period of six months.

I suggest that you consult a dermatologist for treatment.