Question
Posted by: Chris | 2010/03/15

Sweaty feet

I have this problem with sweaty feet, doesn''t matter what shoe I wear! and this causes bad odour in my shoe aswell? please advise.

Hallo Chris
Try Driclor or Perspirex on your feet - your pharmacy should keep it (expensive though). It may also help to put your feet in a footbath with tea ( The tannin in tea reduces sweating) Spray your shoes inside with surgical spirits to kill off bacteria and let it stand in the sun to dry out. Try not to wear the same shoes 2 days in a row. Wear cotton socks if possible.

2
Posted by: Lee | 2010/03/15

Hi Chris

There is plenty of products available but years ago I had the same problem. My father told me to use boracid powder (available at chemist) - It worked 100% - only problem is that it will not take the bad odour from your shoes now. If you start using it every morning in new shoes I can guarantee you will never have that problem again. It also does not prevent sweat but I can assure you it will prevent bad smell.

Good luck!!

Reply to Lee
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/15

Hallo Chris

Reply to cyberdoc