Question
Posted by: ricky | 2008/08/03

sweaty face

I suffer from excessive sweating on my face. I heard of a product call Perspirex. Can this product be used to treat excessive sweating of the face?

Expert ImagePharmacist

I wuld not advise using perspirex on your face. Get a tablet called probanthine from your pharmacy....this should help

1
Posted by: ANASTACIA | 2008/08/06

I' VE GOT SPORTS IN MY FACE REASON BEING IS I SQUIZEE MY ACNE . APPLY MAKE-UP TO COVER EVERTHIG BUT I KNOW THAT IT MAKES MY SKN WORSE BUT I DON' T HAVE A CHOICE AT AT THE MOMENT BECAUSE I' M DESPERATE PLS HELP.I DO ANYTHING TO CLEAR MY FACE.I SCRECH MY FACE CAUSE THEY IRRITATE ME .I UST WANT TO GET RID OF THEM FOR GOOOD ! HELP

Reply to ANASTACIA