Posted by: Chloe | 2010-10-17

sweaty crotch

I tend to sweat very easily between my legs to the point where my panties get wet.
when my panties get wet they rub against the inside of my leg cuasing a painful rash. it also causes a rather unpleasant smell.
ive tried using baby powder but it doesnt work. how can i get rid of this sweatiness??

It is important to loose weight if you are overweight to be as fit as possible. You should avoid wearing any other underwear, except for 100% cotton. Cotton is more absorbent and "kind" to the skin. Avoid wearing very tight fitting garments and dress accordingly to the weather. You can use antiseptic baby powder after bathing. When a rash occurs, you can apply Fissan paste to the areas, as this will soothe the rash. If the area becomes red, irritated and it appears to be a yeast infection, you can apply Apor cream twice daily.