Question

Sweaty armpits

Hi Doc, I have sweaty armpits even in winter, I use roll on and spray but still sweat and smells, what can i use. Thanks

Hi Anon
Try Drichlor or Perspirex?

3
Posted by: Howard | 2010/08/12

I agree with ^ Anon ^ - Perspirex is the way forward - I ahve tried it and it was so so so good. It stops the smell, stops you sweating as much and lasts for three/four days at a time. Its a roll-on too so you dont spray it everywhere!

Its definitely better than the other antiperspirants out there - better than the others like lynx and also, the other ones were a bit too hardcore for me. If Perspirex doesn''t work for you maybe then step up to the other ones after?

Check out perspirex (.co.uk) the dont sell directly but others seem to sell for them on amazon or i get it from boots if you are in the uk

Reply to Howard
Posted by: Health Nut | 2010/08/12

I have started using Drichlor anout 4 yrs ago and it changed my life! In all honesty, Im not sure how healthy it is to use it in thelong term, but boy, I have a new life.

Just be carefull when you apply, do a little at a time over a few days in the beginning, if you do too much, it will burn like nobody''s business! I had to sleep with a wet towel under my arms once :). I have learned that if you wait for about 30mins after you apllied it (wait for it to be completely dry) and then put some bodylotion on and around your armpits, there is very litlle itching and burning. Currently, I only have to apply it every few months, its great!

Good luck.

Reply to Health Nut
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/11

Hi Anon
Try Drichlor or Perspirex?