Question
Posted by: Matt | 2008/08/18

Sweaty

I have a huge problem with sweating. I go to work and within 30 minutes my arms pits are totally wet! I dont know what this is from, I ma not stressed, and i sit in a chair the whole day... so how can this be?? PLease help, cos it gets embarrasing and i cant lift my arm from my body... Is it my deodeorant, I use Mitchum, stick one, not the spray. I take in alot of water everyday and am quite unfit at the moment, but not obese, just a little bit over weight at the moment, but not alot at all for my age.

Please help...

Dear Matt
You may have hyperhidrosis. Try Driclor or Perspirex. Probanthine tablets may also help if the deoderants do not help alone. See http://www.medicinenet.com/hyperhidrosis/article.htm