Question
Posted by: Kal | 2008/07/23

Sweatting during winer whilst sleeping

I am sweatting the bed soaking wet in the winter, not every night. Why?

Hallo Kal
There are a few serious diseases that can cause night sweats, like TB, certain cancers, hyperthyroidism etc. Another cause could be menopause. You need to ask your doctor to examine you to exclude these diseases. See http://www.medicinenet.com/night_sweats/article.htm

1
Posted by: A | 2008/07/23

You probably have too many blankets (because you' re cold when you get into bed) and then you overheat during the night and start sweating. It happens to me if I leave the electric blanket on.

Reply to A