Question
Posted by: Adi | 2011-09-02

Sweating " down there" 

Please assist: I am 42 and in good health (except for hypertension that is under control with medication) My problem is that I sweat excessively " down there"  so much that my pants are soaked by 09h00 in the morning!!! Please help? It is causing a huge problem, and with the warmer weather under way, I am stressing already..

Try wearinhg loose underwear, avoid nylons and tight jeans.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-09-06

Posted by: Sis Dolly | 2011-09-05

Hi make sure you cut your hair down there. Always keep it clean. Bath with more soap and dry it as much as you can. Always put a panty liner and wear loose clothes. Please consult your doctor to prescribe something that will reduce the sweating and Good Luck.

Reply to Sis Dolly