Question
Posted by: maria | 2012/02/08

sweating in face

I am a 61 year old women with a sweating problem. I sweat a lot in my face. The rest of my body is fine. It is so bad that when I do filing at work the sweat runs down my face, my hair is always wet. It is REALLY embarrising. What can I use to stop my face from sweating. I am using natural HRT, because I had Overian Cancer almost 18 years ago. I am overweight but have been sweating like this from a very young age. Any advice will be appreciated.

Maria

I suggest that you consult a dermatologist. It is possible to treat the sweating with botox injections.