Question
Posted by: kela | 2009/05/04

sweating after cervical sympathectomy

I had a cervical sympathectomy in febr 2009,and i had an infazema i was admitted again to be treated for the air on my neck,now im no longer sweating on my face,hands,and feet the problem is with my one underarm i am still sweating,and i notice my back is also sweating,this is stressing me as i dont want to go back and have another operation.Is there anything i can use?

Dear Kela
First try something like Dryclor or Perspirex, or if this fails, Botox injections in the area. See the article in the latest Pulse magazine.