Posted by: Embarressed | 2008-12-19

Sweating a lot!

Hi, I am a 23yr old female, weighing 50kg. I have a very embarrasing problem. i sweat a lot but only under my arms. I can' t wear anything except for black clothes. It doesn t smell at all! I have tried everything on the market (deodrant) and nothing helps! It' s really embarrassing for me. I try to drink lots of water and keep healthy but nothing works. I used to work out a lot but recently not. Please can anyone give me some advise on what to do? Or should I just go on wearing black clothes so no one can see my embarrasment?

Thank you for visiting

I recommend that you get botox injections under your armpits, as this will alleviate the sweating for a period of six months.

Kind regards

Posted by: Katie | 2008-12-19

There is this roll on called DRICLOR, Works like magic, . I think you can only get it from a chemist

Reply to Katie