Posted by: Tebogo | 2012-09-18

Morning doc,

kindly advice, since last week when i went to bed at night, round about 3am in the morning i woke-up sweating and my blankets and sheets were very damp, and i was feeling cold and warm at the same time, but this morning it was even wase. i think my blood preasure is high because it been a while since i''ve checked it, do i need to visit my doctor or is this normal.

your assistance wil kindly be appeciated.

kind regards,

Expert ImageNatural health

Good day

If you even remotely suspecting your blood pressure then have it checked - one should not leave high blood pressure untreated. From a Chinese medicine the 3 o'clock waiting time is a sign of liver. This could be linked to stress, unexpressed emotion, anger and irritability. Indirectly this can be linked to high blood pressure. You might also have an infections of some kind - please go see your doctor to determine the cause of these sweats.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie

Posted by: Tebogo | 2012-09-20

Thanks for your advice,

Reply to Tebogo