Question
Posted by: dilip shah | 2012-04-18

sweating

IS IT GOOD SWAETING WHEN WE DO WALK IN THE MORING

Yes, I think so, if I understand your question. You're asking if sweating is good? Yes, of course, because it means you're training. The amount you sweat is not particularly important, because it depends a lot on the weather conditions, but if you exercise harder, you'll also sweat more, so that's a good sign. What is good is exercising, no matter the time of day!

3
Posted by: dilip shah | 2012-05-04

question. I AM 55YRS OLD MALE ANDMY WEIGHT IS57KGMS. I HAD A ANGIOGRAM. THEY WERE TWO BLOCKED ARTERIES & ONE WAS 90% &  2ND WAS 60%. FORM THAN ONWARDS I AM FIT&  WELL. AS I DO MY WALK EVERYDAY FOR ABOUT 35MIN SO COULD YOU ADIVCE ME MORE OR IS FINE THE WAY I DOING MY WALK EVERYDAY OR TO INCREASEMY TIME.

Reply to dilip shah
Posted by: dilip shah | 2012-05-03

okay thanks for the reply. i am in kenya nairobi as the weather over will be cold here in nairobi. so is it good to sweating in the cold weather

Reply to dilip shah
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2012-04-22

Reply to fitnessdoc