Question
Posted by: sam | 2012-02-02

sweating

I am a 30 year old female, weight about 58kg height 1,63. I''m quite active as I take a dance class of an hour and a half 3 times a week, i teach an hour dance class twice a week and i teach dance and movement studies at the university where i lecturer. i also use an eliptical trainer regularly for 80mins using weghts during the workout. So I feel I am relatively fit and not overweight but for as long as i can remember I''v been that person that sweats easily. I find I sweat most profusely on my face and it''s really embarrasing coz that''s what people look at first when talking to you. It literally drips and sometimes it feels like it pours down my face and recently +- the last few months it seems it has been getting worse. Even my boyrfriend has noticed that, as he puts it "  you really react strongly to heat" . The thing is i often seem to be the only one who feels that hot. Everyone else will look normal and I''ll look like I''ve just come back from a run. Why is this? what can i do to stop it?

Sam

It is part of your body's natural process to help you cool down. It is not abnormal, especially in such an active person as yourself. You can consult a dermatologist but I truly think that there is nothing abnormal.

1
Posted by: Dalene | 2012-02-05

Sam,

It is not normal. I used to sweat like that in my face without doing serious activity. I went for an operation to reduce the sweating called hyperhidrosis operation. The operation was a sucess, I do not sweat in my face at all anymore, but now I sweat from my breasts down to my feet. That is even worse, espesially on my back. You notice it immediatly. I recently found tablets at Clicks that works wonderfully. I take them at 06h30, 11h00 and 15h00. They work! Where I used to sweat 100% on my body I now sweat 5 %. The name of the tablets is Probanthine. Try it, I am certain it will help for you too!

Reply to Dalene