Question
Posted by: k | 2011/02/23

sweating

Hi,I have been sweating profusely for the last 2 years and it is now extreme.I am 50 years old.I have had a back op years ago.It is at a point that it looks like I''ve gone jogging when I am just sitting down.I sweat mostly from my head and upper body.My clothes get drenched,it is all day long,even with ice packs on I sweat.Any suggestions.

HRT seems the obvious answer.

2

HRT seems the obvious answer.

Posted by: ella | 2011/02/23

I have the same problem. I am 50, very healthy and active. I exersize daily. I battle to even get my hair blow-dryed without sweating. I do not know if it is normal but it is very embarrising. I would like to know if their is any way to stop this. I use phyto soya and start to think that this can be the reason.

Reply to ella