Question
Posted by: confused | 2010/12/15

Sweating

I am a very fit person cycling about 5 times a week. However while I am cycling I get cooled by the air and so on. When it comes down to sex I am soaking wet ? Like I have gone for a shower …  what gives? I have never been like this only recently. What can I do about this as it is embarrassing? Please help

if you have never suffered from excessive sweating before you would need an assessment to exclude any systemic causes for your difficulty . THE OTHER SOLUTION IS TO GET COOLING EITHER BY FAN OR AIRCON

6
Posted by: moist | 2010/12/15

My girl loves my sweaty body during sex give that macho look in the movies...play a little it will only make it more fun, try doing it in the bathtub or shower if it is a real prob, use Mitchum it is excellent for sweaty ppl like us

Reply to moist
Posted by: Jubba | 2010/12/15

cover yrself in baby powder

Reply to Jubba
Posted by: Joe | 2010/12/15

Maybe improve the air circulation in your room. Leave a fan on or even the air-con if you have one in the room. Keep a towel on the bed to wipe the sweat.

Reply to Joe
Posted by: ANON | 2010/12/15

EISH........MAYB YOU CAN GO TO A PHARMACY N ASK IF THEY ANYTHING TO REDUCE THE SWEATING. . .
ITS PROBABLY YOUR SWEAT GLANDS GOING OUT OF CONTROL BRO....

Reply to ANON
Posted by: confused | 2010/12/15

I am a male ... lucky I do not stink ... lol but just the fact I am sweating so much is a problem. I know during sex both parties sweat ... but this is out of control ... and yes I do use deo

Reply to confused
Posted by: Mustang | 2010/12/15

First question I have is are you male or female, and there is nothing wrong with sweating as long as you use deo.

Reply to Mustang