Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/02

sweating

hi im a diabetic for the past few months i have been sweating more than usually wen i walk into town i have to wipe sweat from my face and hair wen i come hme i have to take all my clothes of to cool down i asked my doc she said it could be that my blood sugar is to high cud this be the cause? my thyroid was a little high whay do u think is causing this sweating and how can i stop it?

The sweating can be due to your diabetes not being controlled well enough. Ask your doctor to do blood tests, in order to confirm this and to start treating your diabetes sufficiently.