Question
Posted by: Erik | 2009/04/07

Sweating

I am overweight. (239 lbs 5' 10) I constantly find myself sweating for no reason. Whether its at home, Grocery store, school, or anywhere where i shouldnt be. I sweat on my forehead the most and its a big distraction for me. I was wondering if it is just due to my weight.

Dear Erik
It could be due to the extra weight you have to carry around but it could also be abnormal sweating due to hyperhidrosis. Try using driclor or perspirex on the affected areas. Are you doing anything to try and lose weight as your body mass index is 34% which is obese - this puts a lot of strain on your heart, kidneys and pancreas and puts you at risk for developing diabetes?