Question
Posted by: stacy | 2009-02-25

sweating

i have wrote to you before and you advised me to use anti histimines (probanthine tablets) which the pharmacy does not stock and i could get no where. i had my thyroid checked and no problem i am 24 yrs old and sweat like a pig all over. i have a abnormal high blood pressure and had my sugar tested and it is quiet fine. is there nothing else i can do as the doc says there is nothing more they can do. please please help me!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Stacy
See http://www.medicinenet.com/hyperhidrosis/article.htm. Sometimes anticholinergics or antidepressants like Tryptanol helps, but if medication doesn't help, you could consider an operation called sympathectomy, done by a neurosurgeon.