Question
Posted by: Cami | 2008/10/06

Sweating

Hi Doc.
I dont think i sweat too much,i think im normal but when i do sweat i just hate having this wetness under my arms and it really makes me feel unconfortable.
Is it possible to have dry underarms all day?
I have tried all anti-pers.and have found the one that works best for me.
I have even tried perspirex,it gives dry underarms but it intesifies the smell majorly!
Is there any underarm pads that one can get at the pharmacy or something like that just to feel comfy in the hot wheather

Dear Cami
Sweating is a normal way for your body to keep your temperature regulated. Perspirex or Driclor should reduce sweating to a minimum, smelling is caused by bacteria, so shaving your underarms and washing twice a day should keep the smell away. You can probably use the pads they use to put in the bra for catching leaking of milk when breastfeeding under your arms if you really want to!