Posted by: Annemarie | 2011-01-31

sweat band / Vibro shape

Good morning

I would like to know if ther is ANY benefits in using a sweatband aroung your waistline while exercising? I am using it every time when i do a spin class, cardio or power walk session, but i can not see any results at all. And i am using this for about a year now.

Benefits of Vibro shape to reduce your waist line? Any other benefits or is this a money making scheme?

Kind Regards

Hi Annemarie

No, none. I'm not even sure how it is supposed to work.

As for Vibro shape, the same thing, I'm afraid - a gimmick. There's no physiological basis for how it's supposed to work, and I can assure you it doesn't. The only way to achieve that result is cardio training combined with diet to burn fat. Takes time and energy, unfortunately. And it has to be active, not "passive" like most of those devices promise.