Question
Posted by: Estelle | 2012/04/03

Sweat

I have a 5 year old daughter. For the past 6 months we have noticed that her hands and feet are sweating excessively. At the moment it is not a huge problem, however she is very aware of it and her friends at school have also noticed it. How can we deal with this issue because I’ m not sure if we should go to the GP and if there is anything you can do to prevent the sweating.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

if your daughter has been under stress in the last year the nervous system needs to be treated to calm it. A big shock can also bring on excessive sweating. If she has white spots on her nails consider using a Zinc supplement.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za