Posted by: Mia | 2012-02-08

I don''t know if this is the correct forum 2 post this question. Hi! Doc, Im 36 years old &  have been sweating a lot lately &  don''t know why. In the morning &  in the evening after taking a bath, I''ll b sweating like nobody''s business. I''ll drive to work, park my car, then walk 10 minutes to my workplace, on the way there, I''ll b sweating like hell &  sumtimes when Im sleeping, I''ll b feeling very hot, so I''ve decided not 2 wear anything when I go 2 sleep, Im not on any Diet, I just go to the gym &  even there I sweat a lot, pls help me.

Expert ImageNatural health

Excessive sweating can be caused by hormonal change, thyroid disorders or nervous system that is in excess. I would suggest a full consult with a practitioner to establish the cause the treat the problem.

kind regards
Dr Debbie