Question
Posted by: mia | 2012/02/08

sweat

I don''t know if this is the correct forum 2 post this question. Hi! Doc, Im 36 years old &  have been sweating a lot lately &  don''t know why. In the morning &  in the evening after taking a bath, I''ll b sweating like nobody''s business. I''ll drive to work, park my car, then walk 10 minutes to my workplace, on the way there, I''ll b sweating like hell &  sumtimes when Im sleeping, I''ll b feeling very hot, so I''ve decided not 2 wear anything when I go 2 sleep, Im not on any Diet, I just go to the gym &  even there I sweat a lot, pls help me.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Mia, thank you for the question.

My advice would be to consult your family doctor as soon as possible to determine that there is no medical cause for the increased sweating. This is important as it may be indicating some underlying condition that needs to be treated.

Once these tests and your examination are normal then one can be referred to a dermatologist who can discuss the various options one has to reduce the excess sweating.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2012/02/12

Hi Mia, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert