Question
Posted by: KIKI | 2010/07/08

SWEAT

hi doc i was just wondering if there might be something wrng with me for about the last 8 months i sweat so much and its terrible i feel so uncomfotable and its embarrising. i bath twice a day use deo im not over weight but as soon as i get upset or even do shopping im sweating it smells terrible to. i eat a health diet so im not sure what it is. please advise im even considering botox under my arms. thank u

Hallo Kiki
Abnormal sweating can be caused by some medical conditions like infections (TB, kidney infections), hormonal problems (menopause), and cancers, so if this is a new problem, rather let your doctor first exclude other causes. If he thinks it is due to hyperhydrosis you can try Perspirex antiperspirant or tablets like Probanthine/Tryptanol.
dr Bets

5
Posted by: KIK | 2010/07/08

IM 23 AND FEMALE DEF NOT MENOPAUSE I HOPE HAHA

Reply to KIK
Posted by: Anonymous | 2010/07/08

Are you female and how old are you? Perhaps it is hormonal or menopause - hot flushes?

Posted by: KIKI | 2010/07/08

why tb? i dont think i have it i have no signs of it and i had a camera down to my stomach and they said i have perfect lungs so i dont think its that, i thought i was meds but im off that and eating but i eat so well thats why im really confused. i hate it:)

Reply to KIKI
Posted by: zan | 2010/07/08

u need to go and test for TB

Reply to zan
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/07/08

Hallo Kiki
dr Bets