Question
Posted by: Bella | 2009/12/01

Sweat

Please help, I' m at the end of my wits. I' m 33 years old and for the last 11 years I' m sweating like someone who get hot flushes. I only sweat on my head and face. It is so bad that my make up don' t last more than half an hour on my face. My hair is always wet, looks like I just got out of a shower. Previously a specialist prescribe me glucophage for weightloss but it didn' t help for that it did however helped a bit with the sweating. I must add I' m NOT insulin recistant, a full bloodtest confirmed that. So about 6 months back I found out my thyroid is not working, so my dr. prescribe Eltroxin for me. Could the sweating be because of the thyroid or could there be another problem, and if so what can I do to stop this.

It could be related to the thyroid. There does not seem to be a gynae problem.

2

Posted by: MBAZO | 2009/12/01

I used to suffer from that as well, untill I overheard a discusion between two herbarlists. The plant looks like white sweet potatoe, has got a milkish substance. you cut it into slices so that the milk would come out. you lick about 3 slices and bid excessive sweating and obesity goodbye. You will have a running tummy 4 about 3 consecutive days, after that you can go and challenge Semenya for a gold medal

Reply to MBAZO