Question
Posted by: matt | 2008/11/20

sweat

i' m a 26yr old male and i always get very sweaty btw my balls and upper part of my thight, this is during the heat and cold. it sweats a lot and then smells bad. what can i do to prevent this and what causes it? thanks

Dear Matt
The smell is caused by bacteria that interacts with sweat, try using antiseptic soap. You can try spraying with anti- perspirant, or if this does not help, try Driclor or Perspirex on the area. Wear cool underwear - boxer shorts rather than jocks and cotton rather than synthetic material.