Question
Posted by: Asma | 2009/10/24

swapping

We are married couples. My hubby convinced me for swapping. One of our couple friend agreed and we did it. It was wonderful experience. Soon after many friends came forward and joined the group. I never knew as many couples are interested.<br><br>Now we made weekly schedule for wife/hubby swapping and we enjoy sex life to its fullest. I noticed that all the women are more aware about health and beauty. They started going Gym. and beauty parlours regularly. <br><br>It keeps all the men and women fit and cheerful. I wanna know why ? Why we want different partners for sex ? All of us want to look more beautiful sexy and want to give best sex to our partners.

Dear Asma,
<br/>
<br/>You have experienced and described what is becoming a more and more common phenomenon. More people, single and couples, are exploring nonmonogomous relationship styles. For example if you google; ethical sluts, polyamory and swinging you will come across alot of material addressing these nonmonogamous sexual choices and lifestyles. Please note that living these lifestyles in ways that add value takes great amounts of maturity, excellent communication skills, trust and other criteria.

It is understood in the field of sexology, that as humans were are naturally not monogamous. Monogamy is a value based, socially constructed, belief system, normally linked to the values and beliefs of a religion and of certain cultures. If these values and beliefs are important we are able to choose to live by them and live a chosen monogamous sexual lifestyle.

Many are realising, exploring and choosing nonmonogamy. In the literature you will find many descriptions of the advantages that pratitioners of these sexual lifestyles experience. You will also find that they also affirm that living these lifestyles in ways that add value takes great amounts of maturity, excellent communication skills and trust.

5
Posted by: lady | 2009/10/27

If anyone could be comfortable watching the man/woman they love having sex with someone else baring in mind THEY ARE WATCHING has no morals, sex is a bond a man and wife share together that is not meant to be shared with other women or men, its a connection between the two of you, the ONE thing in your relationship you do together that no one else will experience. Its cheating just in an easier way. I love my husband too much to be able to watch him pleasuring another women and I would never do it myself.

They goto gym and try look good because they are now only not trying to impress YOU but other women as well, which is very worrying, werent you good enough for him/her to try make themselves look good, but they prepared to do it for another man or women?

I know my response is not positive but everyone has their own opinions, i hope you enjoy it and t goes well for you though. All the best

Reply to lady
Posted by: Katie | 2009/10/26

Wondering thanks for that no judgemental answer!! wow you are like a saint please lets not be fooled. Asma if this makes you happy by all means go for it.

Reply to Katie
Posted by: sania | 2009/10/25

Go for it as long as its wonderful. But my experience is '  slowly it will fade away.'  Such swinging is extremely popular in Pakistan.

Reply to sania
Posted by: Wondering | 2009/10/25

Go for it. Personally I just could never imagine my wife getting laid by some other guy especially when I am in the same room or house ! Somehow her respect for herself and for me would be seriously harmed. It sounds old fashioned and boring, but I have too much respect for us both to go along with it. I also fear the consequences after it has happened and suddenly you are struck with terrible regret and shame, because there is abolutely nothing you can do to take it back and the sigma remains with you for the rest of your life. Oooo ! I shudder to think of it. But live and let live and if it ticks the boxes I hope you remain happy.

Reply to Wondering
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/10/24

Dear Asma,
<br/>

Reply to Sexologist