Question
Posted by: Suzie | 2011-08-29

Swanger raak

Kan ek staande swanger raak sonder penetrasie en ejakulering

Suzie, I am sorry but I cannot speak Afrikaans well enough to reply in Afrikaans, but I do understand your question. It is highly unlikely that you can fall pregnant in these circumstances. The fact that you are worrying about this though makes me wonder if you are doing things that you are not that comfortable with and do not fully know how to keep yourself safe. I strongly recommend that you find out more information about physical intimacy/sexual play/sexual penetration BEFORE you engage in this behaviour so that you make informed and safe decisions for yourself. Look up SIECUS guidelines online - it is a comprehensive set of guidelines aimed at Sex Education in the USA if you would like to learn more.

Claire - SASHA
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

4
Posted by: i | 2011-08-30

hoe wil jy so swanger raak, vat jy iemand se sperm en druk jy dit met jou vinger in jou vagina? is jy stupid om sulke vrae? ....i mean...jy staan, niemand naai jou nie, niemand kom in jou nie.....so dit beteken jyt nie sex nie!

Reply to i
Posted by: Oom Jack | 2011-08-29

Gaan vra jou ma

Reply to Oom Jack
Posted by: Chris | 2011-08-29

Hi Suzie, is jy nie veronderstel om jou huiswerk te doen nie, die juffrou gaan jou more hoof toe stuur as dit nie klaar is nie.

Reply to Chris
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-08-29

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist