Question
Posted by: m | 2010/07/15

SWANGER

Hi, my miniatuur wors hondtjie was so rukkie terug op hitte vir omtrent 3 weke. daar was ''n ander wors hond by haar. haar tieties is geswel, kan dit wees dat sy swanger is, en as sy is wat moet ons doen of vir haar kry dat die babatjies en sy veilig en gesond is?

It is prob most likely that she is pregnant but I would take her to the vet and have an ultrasound scan to confirm the pregnancy as you can get a pseudopregancy.

If you want information how to prepare for your bitch giving birth please check the website: www.2ndchance.info/pregnantdog.htm . There are many other websites that have excellent information on this topic.

Generally the information will discuss Nutrition, Deworming, Vaccination, Husbandry, The process of birth and complications that may arise.

1
Posted by: CyberVet | 2010/07/15

Reply to CyberVet