Posted by: Kelly | 2009-05-04

Hi Doc!

Just wanted to know a little something.
Ok the thing is this.
My bf wants me to swallow his cum, he tells me one night its'  got lots of proteins and vitamins and if I swallow my immune system would become stronger.I won' t have to take my vitamins anymore, just swallow.
LOL!This obviously a joke but he was kind of trying to promote sperm over there so that I would give in and swallow.
On a serious note though I would just like to know if sperm does have any nutitional value  -) - not that I' m considering it though.

Hi Kelly,

Sperm does indeed contain protein, but the amount of sperm in each ejaculate is the equivalent to the head of a pin (the rest is made up of other fluids to 'transport' the sperm) that doesn't sound as if it is sufficient to replace your vitamins! It won't do you any harm though as long as you know that he is STI free...!

Posted by: Anon#2 | 2009-05-05

Your choice - you don' t have to, and it' s a bit obsessional of him to come up with ridiculous arguments to make you change how you feel.

Reply to Anon#2

my exgf used to swallow it everytime she give me bj i dont see a big deal anyway.

Seriously, I have no idea why men are so obsessed with women swallowing! I mean, firstly, giving him a bj can be hard enough, having him cum in your mouth can be impossible, and now they want us to swallow..... Like I said, I don' t get it!

tell him to swallow first and see if he wil i doubt that he will swallow, my view no there is no nutrision