Question
Posted by: camelia | 2011/06/09

swallow

I am in early teens and new to sexual practices. On insistence of my b/f I gave him oral, he enjoyed it but on climax did not allow me remove my mouth. The whole cum was forced down my throat. I am worried will it cause any problem though its taste was not bad.

As with any exchange of bodily fluids, there is a risk of infection. I would urge you as a young teen, to be very cautious when having sex whether oral or actually genital penetration to always consider this. Please insist on condom use.

5
Posted by: DevilDoll | 2011/06/10

Get used to it.

Remember, it''s easier to swallow a tea-spoon of cream than lick a hair dead fish  P

Reply to DevilDoll
Posted by: anon | 2011/06/10

I think people should learn about HPV because this thing of oral sex is not save at all, i teste nagetive to all the test but my pap smear revealed that i have HPV,so please stop swallowing

Reply to anon
Posted by: a man,,,, | 2011/06/10

The whole cum was forced down my throat............??????

he is a fu ckin a@@hole!!!!

Reply to a man,,,,
Posted by: Sandy | 2011/06/10

no it won,t cause any problems.
if he makes u swollow keep a liitle in your maount and kiss him after.
then ask him how his own cum tastes for him.
he wont cum in ur month again

Reply to Sandy
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/06/10

Reply to Sexologist