Posted by: troubled | 2009-03-26

Sustained erection

Not sure if this is a problem or not - My boyfriend gets an erection and sustains it while we make love as normal (although he goes for longer than my previous boyfriend) However, he is unable to sustain another erection after three hours. He gets hard but cannot maintan it for long. Is this normal, or does he need to seek help?

Dear Troubled,

Your bf does not suffer with erectile dysfunction. You do not say how old your bf is, or how long and active your first sexual encounter is. As men grow older, the time period they need between ejaculations, to have another sexual encounter naturally lengthens.

Posted by: BEN | 2009-03-28

Luckly for me I can keep my erection for hours even if I had cum.Sometimes it differ for man to man and from partner to partner.In my previous relationships I could only last once and then its over but now with my cuurent gf I can go for hours without any problems.Maybee when he is struggling to get an erection again try to do something you never had done before like playing with yourself infront of him an see what his reaction would be.It would make most men horny on the spot.

Reply to BEN