Posted by: dilly | 2012-12-04

What should I do if I have suspicions my boyfriend is cheating but no proof? I can see he is on Whatsapp at 01h45 in the morning...who is he talking to at that time???

Presumably you have discussed this calmly with him ? What does he say he is doing on Whatsapp in the early hours of the morning ? And how did you find out about that ? He may try to make a big fuss about you snooping on him, to avoid discussing who he is talking too so late. Presumably you're not suspicious because of the Whatsapp conversations, or you wouldn't have looked and found them - what else made you feel so suspicious ?

Posted by: Respectable | 2012-12-05

Agree with Latoya. Usually when notifications are switched on this happens.

Reply to Respectable
Posted by: Latoya | 2012-12-04

Guys let me tell you something, when whatsapp say you online, it does not necessarily mean you online. I once had a fight with my boyfriend, because i was sending message, and i can see the tick, and it shows he''s online, when he got to the place we were suppose to meet, he said he was sleeping, when i said no, it has been showing you online and those ticks, we had to proof that, indeed, when i sent a message, before he could even read the phone, it shows the 2 tick, also, he went to put this phone in the bedroom, for like 30minutes, but it still said he''s online, please proof that, you will see, sometimes it say last seen at this particualr time, sometimes it say you online even when you not. dont just jump to conclusion

Reply to Latoya
Posted by: Chris758 | 2012-12-04

He will most probably say whatsapp is wrong!! He was asleep. Caught my wife with the same thing and she says thatt whatsapp is wrong!!

Reply to Chris758