Question
Posted by: Spider | 2010/06/04

Suspecting husband might be in the wrong

Right these are the signs that is not adding up

Girls sms saying she is coming up and hope that he would take some time out to see her. Husband decides he needs to do x y on a specific day that she arrives how do I know I called her tofind out which day she is coming.. I volunteer that I will do with him .. he ends up going crazy am I in the wrong thinking something of nothing here.. he is always with me the other " normal signs of cheating is not present"  should I let him go out into the world on that day and hope he does not end up in a hotel or should I stick to my guns and take leave aswell ?

I suspec that other reasers may have more relevan experience and expertise in such situations than I do, so I hope they will offer some helpful comments here.

7
Posted by: Del | 2010/06/07

Well said Spider

Reply to Del
Posted by: Spider | 2010/06/04

Yes I also suspect he is trying to start something .. but he will be reminded tonight over a glass of wine in a very soft nice manner what THIS woman want what he does with the information is up to him plus I will make it clear that IF he ever do decide that he does not want to be married anymore he should rather before he start something tell me straight then at least I can go on with my life.. lucky our communication between us is still good and he knows I will not stay or tolerate nonsense like this. Besides it would be his loss and the best revenge for cheaters is to give them to the one that cheated with him that way they can sit and worry if he or she will cheat on them also !

Reply to Spider
Posted by: zan | 2010/06/04

u can hire ppl to do tht for u and do not tke leave coz husband might suspect tht something is going on............other then tht he is cheating on u spider............

Reply to zan
Posted by: Spider | 2010/06/04

I applied for leave lol he is not happy but he must maar deal with it and next on the list is little girl if she wants to play house house in my house she will get what comes to her .. sorry but I dont turn the other cheak when it comes to things like this its either 100% or the boot he knows it and her husband will also know it if she continues this " mistress game" 

Reply to Spider
Posted by: girlie | 2010/06/04

dont tke leave......let him be

Reply to girlie

Take leave and investigate...