Question
Posted by: Aye | 2009-02-19

Suspect BF Went Bk to Old Habit cheating

I caught my BF cheating last year and we stay together and have been planning to get married in April.

Last year he suddendly changed my bf likes watching TV and being home except once in while going out but last year he started having sudden friends and was forever going out until I realized he was cheating and he promised to change and never do it again and even admitted those times he was lying yes he was not going to any friends but the woman he was cheating with things got better but now its like he is starting to go out offen again.

2 weeks back he went out and did not come back to the house I was not there but got home in the morning and he was not there his friends from DRB were there with gals and infact slept in our bed and he was not there the question was where did he sleep and he came and said a friend' s house I did not believe the story and thought maybe I' m being hard on myself.

But even during the week he goes and come back around 22:00 at night and when he there he doesn' t anwer my calls and come back with excuse daily hense suspecting he is on it again I don' t know I' m pregnant and really heartbroken is it that he cheating again or I' m unable to trust him again.

please help!!!!

Why on earth do you want to waste any more time with someone who cheats and lies to you ? He has already shown that his promises to reform don't mean much, and nothing is likely to improve after mariage. Move on --- there are other men who would respect you far more than he has done

1
Posted by: Come on !! | 2009-02-20

Gee where were you born ? Under a turkey ?? He is leading yoiu around by the nose girl. Lying, cheating what next ? Just get rid of him or you will be in for a hell of a life when married. Then eventually you will be forced to divorce and go through all that drama. Do it now, don' t wait. He will never change and you will always have your doubts. Once the trust is broken its over. You can never be hard on yourself, in fact you must develop a hard attitude towards all forms of dishonesty in a relationship. The signs are always there, you just have to look for them and please do so when forming your hopefully, next relationship.

Reply to Come on !!