Question
Posted by: PAULA | 2009/06/02

SUSPECT

I HAVE A PROBLEM. I AM A VERY SEXY WOMEN. I AM OBLIVIOUS WHAT I AM DOING WRONG WHEN IT COMES TO MARRIED WOMEN FEELING THREATHENED BY ME WITHOUT ME DOING ANYTHING. EVEN IF I DONT FLIRT WITH THEM. WHEREVER I FIND MYSELF WHENEVER THERE IS ALWAYS WOMEN THAT THINKS I WANT TO TAKE THEIR MEN. EVEN WHEN I DONT DO ANYTHING. THE MEN FEEL ATTRACTED TO ME BUT NOT ME TO THEM. BUT TH STRANGEST THING IS THAT THESE WOMEN DONT BLAME THEIR HUSBANDS BUT THE WOMEN HE IS FLIRTING WITH, Y.

It takes 2 to tango, and while many women who write to this forum seem to blame every man alive when their man cheats on them ( though the cheating is almos always done wih the enthusiastic collaboration of another woman ) others blame the Other Woman as the home-breaker, ignoring the fact that the acts required the full involvement of their man.

11
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/05

Hi Paula

Ok so you' re confident with yourself, that' s all good and well. However, I don' t see that you actually have a problem big enough to want to write to CS for advice. In fact, you don' t seem to have a problem at all, so please leave this forum for ppl with real problems who need real advice. Ciao.

Posted by: Gracie | 2009/06/02

Paula mmmmm?? A person by that name broke up a relationship I was in some 11 years ago - she actually did me a huge favour! My then ex-BF dumped her not 3 months after we split up! She also thought she was hot and sexy .. hahahaha. It takes 2 to tango!!

Reply to Gracie
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/02

Paula, you must be so HOT, heres my advice stand infront of a fan and get over yourself!

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/02

Paula - I take it u r single? Y wud that be? Is it cos u r sexy but not pretty?

Posted by: Candle | 2009/06/02

At Bi

Thanx dear u just taught me a lesson,,, i am and i know a very attractive curvy woman not too slim and i always get alot of men interested in me, but have a problem with my weight and low self asteem and have realise that sometimes men flirt with other woman just because of ego and makes them feel good about themselves, but yes this pretty woman as i am made the big mistake of becoming jealous and nasty and u know what true again he looses interest.... dam and i always thought wot was wrong with me,,,, now i got the answer....

Reply to Candle
Posted by: Bi | 2009/06/02

Oh, c' mon people. jealousy makes you ugly (and fat and wrinkly so get over yourselves!)
Unfortunately, as is quite evident with some of the above comments, women are nasty. and they don' t handle competition well. The more insecure they are, the more jealous, suspicious and... plain old unhappy they are.

Confidence is key. And we don' t all have to be super attractive to be confident. did you know that there will ALWAYS be someone prettier, better looking, more educated, younger, etc. However, exuding CONFIDENCE makes you irrepressibly sexy no matter what age, size, colour or career.
When I come across a sexier woman (and there are many...) I simply engage in normal conversation, put away silly insecurities and chat. They' re normal people... whoa. It' s true.

And if my BF starts flirting, I laugh it off because... it' s more attractive to play with than to be nasty and jealous. laugh it off, people flirt, the more you worry the less attractive and confident you come across and the more your man is attracted to the lady with the naughty flirty laugh and smile on her face. if you make yourself sour, who do you think he will pay more attention to?

If it crosses the line, of course, take your man aside and have a polite chat about how it' s making you feel.
You' ll know how to deal with anything with true confidence. Recognise and appreciate your beauty whether more of it exists inside or out... we' re all beautiful, we just don' t always show it.
Time to get cracking, huh?
Best of LUCK! (to all of us  -)

Reply to Bi
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/02

locate the caps lock on your keyboard and press it please

Posted by: PAULA | 2009/06/02

YOU WOULD BE TOO IF YOU WERE SEXY LIKE ME.CLEARLY YOU HAVE MAN ISSUES

Reply to PAULA
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/02

You sound very vain get over yourself

Posted by: PAULA | 2009/06/02

I AM A TOMBOY BUT WITH A SEXY WAY, KNOW HOW TO DRESS SMART NOT MUCH IN DRESSES. NOTHING REVEALING

Reply to PAULA
Posted by: XXX | 2009/06/02

This is not uncommon with women .You are obviously attractive and sexy which makes them uncomfortable.You might not come on to the men but the way you dress,your body language and even the way you talk can all have an influence on the way you are perceived by men and/or women.

Reply to XXX